Ahoy there land lubbers!
Hope you’ve had a good Monday 🙂 Day 26’s prompt is Nautical! So without further ado…
For this I used:
- Red: Nails Inc ‘Big Apple Red’ (2 coats)
- Blue: Nails Inc ‘Halkin Street’ ( 2 coats)
- White: O.P.I ‘Alpine Snow’ (2 coats)
- Silver: Nails Inc ‘ Abbey Road’ (2 coats)
- BM206 stamping plate (nautical star)
- DRK-C Plate ( stripes)
- Konad Stamping polish in White
- Silver Anchor Nail charms
- Nail studs
- Paint Brush
- Seche Vite
Isn’t the little anchor cute! :-D?! If you click though the link you’ll see a bunch of other metal charms, mermaids, deer and goddamn unicorns!
Halkin Street is a gorgeous navy but having painted a couple of nails tonight, I fear it’s going to be a really bad stainer 😦 shame as it’s a beautiful navy.
That’s all for today but don’t forget to check out all the other manis here
See you soon!