Welcome to another month of fun nail art prompts! June is a bit different in that there’s 3 prompts instead of 4. We have big things in store for July so keep reading to find out why week 4 of June is called SKIP! Here are the themes for Nail Art Ideas Linkup-
LEOPARD (week 1)- We all love animal print right? So show us your best leopard print nails for week 1.
PEARL (week 2)- Pearl is the classy and elegant birthstone for the month of June. Do you have any nail studs that look like pearls? Or maybe you have a frosty pearl finish polish that’s begging to be worn?
MATTE (week 3)- Sometimes nail art really comes to life with a matte topper over top. So dig out your matte topcoat and get creative for week 3. Don’t have matte topcoat? Well then, it’s time to get crafty and make your own! Do a web search for a diy formula that you can whip up at home.
SKIP (week4)- Why are we skipping week 4? Because you’ll need to rest before you jump into our big 31 day July challenge! Yes ma’am, we have a huge nail challenge with prizes called Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) and it starts July 1. If you’re in the mood for a mega month-long challenge then you need to join us! The complete announcement comes out later in June. But for now read our OMD2 Sneak Peek to see what we have in store for our July challenge!
Rules for June Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.)……
- Do one of the weekly themes, or do them all. It’s flexible!
- The dates for each week are only suggestions- you can post your nails whenever you want in June.
- The nail art ideas/themes are open to interpretation so you can create whatever kind of design you want. Stamps, stickers, acrylics- anything goes!
- We encourage everyone to join in no matter what platform you use- blog, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc…
- Feel free to post our June graphic on your site and you can use hashtag #NAILLINKUP on your social media.
- Lastly but most importantly, don’t forget to share your nail pics via the inlinkz below. These inlinkz will be open all month.
Don’t forget to mark your calendar for July 1st, because if you like the monthly N.A.I.L then you’ll love our upcoming 31day Oh Mon Dieu Challenge !
NAIL ART IDEAS LINKUP is hosted by Brijit, Craftynail and Eeeek. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all! You can also read more info about our monthly linkup on our blog links below. We look forward to seeing your nails this May!
Brijit from Brijits Digits
Jacqui from Craftynail
Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish!