Sorry it’s been a while, Mr Eeeek and I have been in London for the last two days. We had a great time visting art galleries, museums (and the aquarium) and went to China Town for some awesome food! Thanks to anyone who has commented on my blog over the last few days, I will reply to them all soon!
As I mentioned in my last post, the lovely Kat over at Kat Stays Polished (go see her blog, it’s great!) nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! I’m always so grateful to be nominated for an award so, thanks so much Kat! 🙂
The rules are as follows:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
Let them know that you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Picking some the nominees was hard! All of these lovely people deserve an award as they haven’t been blogging long (less than a year) and their blogs are great. I don’t always comment on them but I have been reading their blogs (when WordPress reader isn’t having some kind of nervous breakdown – seriously, what’s up with the reader at the moment?)and I love all the great nail art they come up with.
The Bubbly Brunette
My Adventures in Nail Art
Nails Done By A Blimbo
Short And Sweet In Texas
Jewelryz And Nails
The Nail Luxxe
Confessions Of A Swatchaholic
Voulez-vous Avec Polish Moi?
Mari’s Nail Polish Blog (I’ve cheated a little on this one as Mari has been blogging for a while but her blog is amazing and I only recently discovered it so it’s new to me ;-))
Ok, 7 (very boring)facts about me…
1) I am very, very shortsighted so have to wear glasses/contacts all the time otherwise I’d walk into people/traffic/doors etc
2) I ran a half marathon last year and I didn’t come last!
3) I own 380 nail polishes…
4) I drink tea by the bucket load (milk, no sugar)
5) I have an issue with people invading my personal space in public (little old ladies in the queue at M&S are the biggest space thieves)
6) If I’m not painting my nails I’m crafting (sewing, knitting, crochet cross stitch and the like)
7) I don’t have any children (apart from our pooch Bailey)
So there you have it, 7 facts about me which I’m sure your all the better for knowing lol! As always, if awards aren’t your thing then no worries if you dont want to pass it on 🙂
Next post will have polish in it, promise!